All property photos
Welcome to 316 Hillside. This tri-level home affords a light-soaked 2,743-square foot interior just minutes from the heart of Mill Valley. This four-bedroom, two-and-a-half-bath residence offers an open floorplan and wonderful opportunities for indoor-outdoor living. Lined in hardwoods, a Mid-Century interior with vaulted ceiling blends kitchen, living, and dining in one seamless space. Warmed by a wood burning fireplace, the living area features floor-to-ceiling glass sliders. Just off the family room, an eat-in kitchen with skylight is decked in stainless-steel appliances and Heath ceramic tile.
Conveniently configured with all bedrooms on the same level, the downstairs offers a primary bedroom with walk-in-closet, two full baths, and a trio of bedrooms, including one bedroom / office space that spills outward into a sunny flagstone patio. A smart floorplan optimized for convenience; a laundry closet is located on the main sleeping level. The bottom level reveals a cozy family room and an additional multi-purpose bonus room, perfect for a home office, guest or au pair.
Set in an upscale neighborhood, this tranquil retreat affords outdoor spaces for entertaining, a two-vehicle carport, an additional parking pad on Bolsaand and abundant storage. Situated near fantastic hiking/biking trails and award-winning schools, with easy access to Muir Woods, Stinson Beach, and Mount Tamalpais, 316 Hillside Avenue is a short drive to San Francisco for convenient commutes. An easy walk to downtown, this private retreat is the perfect place to take advantage of all that Mill Valley has to offer.
- Secluded Mill Valley location
- Tri-level, 2,743-square foot home (per Open Homes floor plan)
- Light-soaked 4-bed, 2.5-bath residence
- Lower level family room and an additional multi-purpose bonus room, perfect for a home office, guest or au pair space
- Mid-Century details
- Hardwood flooring
- Open concept living, kitchen, and dining spaces
- Ample windows and sliding glass doors
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Sleek kitchen with S/S appliances and Heath ceramic tile
- Sleeping level with convenient laundry
- Sunny flagstone patio
- Covered carport and an additional parking pad on Bolsa
- Abundant storage
- Generac generator
- Street to street lot
- Located near award winning schools and hiking trails
- Easy access to Muir Woods, Stinson Beach, and Mt. Tam
- Short distance to downtown Mill Valley
- Convenient commute to San Francisco
Family-friendly Mill Valley is all about schools and sports. Nestled at the foot of Mount Tamalpais, homes in the Marin County city range from 500-square-foot hunter's cabins to multimillion-dollar mansions tucked away on winding, narrow lanes under the redwoods.
Coffee is king in Mill Valley. Downtown, three separate coffee shops do a brisk business. At the Depot, as the sunny town center is called, moms with strollers, kids on tricycles, and teenagers kicking hacky sacks relax in the open-air plaza, which now houses an independent bookstore and cafe. The Depot is also a jumping-off spot for hikers and mountain bikers heading up the slopes of Mount Tamalpais. Nightlife in Mill Valley is anchored by Sweetwater Music Hall, which hosts many well-known musical acts.
As the groomed playing fields at the community center attest, sports are big in Mill Valley, with soccer, baseball, and lacrosse leagues all popular.